We are Lesensky.cz
We are an agency with a professional team.
We are a team of people who like working and having fun together.
The Story of Lesensky.cz
In 2009 Petr Lesenský decided that he wanted his own PR company. And that’s how Lesensky.cz came to be. Its current success is based on professional relations with the media and the skilful use of information. Polished texts and skilful negotiations with the media eventually led to real results – with IKEA as the first major client, and later with Invia or E.ON. As the number of clients grew, so did our product portfolio. Today Lesensky.cz specialises in PR, strategic marketing and website design, with more than 300 completed projects. We are Lesensky.cz.
Our success did not come with large clients and jobs. It came with personalities, their ideas and enthusiasm.
We are an agency with team spirit. Our success on the market is the result of hard work and talented people. We have PR folks, marketing people, graphic designers and website creators - all under one roof. We work on campaigns together; drawing on the experience of our specialists and our open workflow. Our work works because we are colleagues, friends and mates. Our strategies work because we talk, write and plan together. Our agency works because we've been on the same team since 2009.
- We are a thought. Petr Lesenský knows a thing or two about the media and he has an idea. Something with PR, honest journalism and his name…
- We are born and we are online. We register the domain lesensky.cz and create the website.
- We meet offline. We print our first business cards and meet with journalists.
- We earn money. At the end of 2009 we issue our first invoice.
- We are hiring our first and most patient employee. Markéta Kohoutková joins the agency even though her CV spent a month in the spam folder.
- We start meetings. The Plzeňský dvůr restaurant is the company’s unofficial office.
- We invite journalists to the first press conference. On behalf of Student Agency we introduce them to RegioJet.
- There are four of us. A third and fourth employee are hired.
- We open our first office. We have two desks at Šumavská 15. We tap on the kitchen and shared bathrooms .
- We are excited. We start working for IKEA.
- Expansion is here! We start working for clients in Slovakia.
- We are a team. We have the first office Christmas party. Tequila is hired as our fifth employee.
- We move into a bigger office. We can discuss PR over coffee in our very own canteen.
- Tomáš Skolek is hired, an avid biker, journalist and long-term director of our PR team.
- We are swamped with work. We are doing the PR for Invia, and we cooperate with them to this day.
- Budapest gyönyörű város! We are tearing down language barriers with our first jobs in Hungary.
- We are maturing and we know what we want. We say “no” to a major client for the very first time.
- There are six of us. Our portfolio has 15 clients in it.
- We hire Roman Kučera, musician, marketing expert and the current sales director of the agency.
- It’s picture day. It is getting crowded in here, but it suits us. It takes two days to get the team into one room for a studio photo shoot.
- We give lectures. First, at universities, but later at conferences, too.
- We hire our new staffer. Monika Hořínková will be writing texts and little does she know that she will one day become the director of our Prague branch.
- We have matured. Our first year on the market as a limited liability company s. r. o.
- We hire Veronika Duchoňová, a music fan and marketing expert, the current leader of our marketing team.
- We have a bank as a client. Our agency’ PR services are requested by Sberbank.
- We are raising the bar. During a teambuilding event all our employee climbed to a height of 30 metres .
- Brno is talking about us. We are among the 250 best companies in Brno in the BRNO TOP 100 poll.
- There are eight of us. We are buying an “agency house” and moving into our own place.
- We win our first major tender. We will be in charge of PR for E.ON, beating our biggest competitors so far.
- We are far from bored. A new addition to our client portfolio: sexshop Růžový slon. Some members of the team are beside themselves with joy.
- We are dipping our toes into marketing. We register PR 360® as our trademark. We know it is going to be big.
- We take care of ourselves. The entire agency goes "spinning” regularly.
- We spoil ourselves. Our Christmas office party includes a private limo ride.
- There are ten of us. It is getting really crowded in here. We are adding a makeshift office under the staircase where a closet used to be.
- We have some credibility. We become a member of the panel of judges at the Association of PR Agencies (APRA). We help when choosing the best Czech PR campaigns.
- We enjoy marketing and we are good at it. We are expanding our service portfolio to include social media and online campaigns.
- We cultivate competitiveness. We take part in the Vinařská 50 bicycle race, laying the foundation stone for a grand sporting tradition.
- Looking back at our journalism days. We work on Aqualand Moravia’s magazine for visitors.
- We're helping. We help SOS Vesničky with its PR and media relations.
- There are fourteen of us. We move into a larger house (Štursova) next to the oldest brothel in Brno.
- We hire our first graphic designer Ivan Kebeleš, an athlete and street artist, the current head of our graphic design department.
- We have a creative “man cave”. We buy a table football table and paint our new chill-out zone.
- We live culture and education. We are the PR agency for the Majáles festival, Utubering and the Summer School of Journalism.
- We support the young and talented. We set up a student PR agency PR Gang.
- There are 21 of us. We now have the same number of marketing experts and PR people.
- We are conquering Prague. We open our Prague branch in Impact Hub.
- Clients keep coming. We are the PR agency for Marketing festival and we join the Regional Chamber of Commerce Brno.
- We are the leader in our field. The executive board of APRA recommends us as a new member, the only non-Prague-based one of the association.
- We have a reason to celebrate. We say goodbye to 2017 as superheroes at our Christmas office party.